Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blog #2

For me the diagnostics essays was not difficult to write because almost all that I wrote came from what I could think of, it was not something that I needed to summarize out of another article or essay. If I had the chance to do it again I do not believe I would change anything because those ideas came from me, so if I decided to do it again I would probably come up with the same concept. Writing for me is not one of my strengths as a student, I believe that that is due to me having a hard time retaining information sometimes when I read. Something that I believe has an affect on how sometime I have trouble keeping information that I read is that some of the articles or other papers that I read are not really interesting to me. I however do enjoy writing because it is a way for me and others to express what we think and if we are reading another article, to summarize for someone else and make it easier to understand. Like I stated above, if some of the articles were fun and interesting (of course this is my own opinion) I believe I would have a better time writing. I think that for me the most fun I have writing is when I write about something in history because I enjoy history a lot as well as technological articles, like when speaking about a new technology or how something works just fascinates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment