Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blog #6

When I heard that we had to do a critical analysis on a movie when we got the assignment I was not that much concerned because if I did not understand the movie or understand the concept or argument that the screen writer was trying to make us see, I have a Netflix account where I could watch the film over and over again. Also, when I saw what movie it was I like “really this old movie?” but I must say I rather enjoyed it and I actually saw it a couple of times at home before typing the paper, I even had my girlfriend watch it with me! One more thing is I’m sure that while watching this movie I as well as some of my other classmates had flashbacks or could relate to what the movie was about, it probably remind them of people the knew, friends, or maybe themselves. I liked the assignment I do not think that it presented a lot of problems so I would not mind doing another critical analysis or another paper on a movie. So in the end I could say that I did end up liking the movie, I would not put with my like top twenty movies but it is definitely one that I would watch again some other time. I did not really dislike anything about this assignment, though I have not received my paper back yet so I do not know what I could have done different. With that in mind I do not think that I would change anything, I did my introduction with my thesis, where I had what the article was going to be about and had very clear what I wanted to write and how I wanted to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment